- Great system Review by Sean
I've been using the TechniChlor for the past 4 weeks and wish I purchased it a year ago.
I wired the TechniChlor directly to the pump/heater. I filled the spa with the salt water from my pool, turned the spa on, taped the TechniChlor 4 times, waited for it to blink 5 times and then placed it in the water. THAT’S IT and I haven't touched it in 4 weeks. The water doesn't smell, our skins feels great getting out of the spa.
Five stars ***** (Posted on 12-09-29)
- I LOVE my Technichlor salt water system Review by Jamison
Technichlor salt water system
I LOVE my Technichlor salt water system. We purchased it over a year ago and have no complaints. We use vinegar and baking soda to adjust the PH if need be. We use Dead Sea Salts with the system to really take advantage of having a salt water spa and the minerals it provides. Our skin is so soft when we get out... And we don't stink like we did when we used bromine. We also don't have the foam problem we did when we used all the chemicals. And best of all... We can leave it for long periods of time when we are on vacation. It takes care of itself. We have not used the spa for weeks at a time and when we went to go use it the spa was balanced perfectly. We will never go back to the using chemicals with our spa. The Technichlor is a Must Have for all spa owners.
(Posted on 12-09-12)
- Salt Water sysem and Customer experence Review by Martin Schaap
- What great advice! I was impressed with the detailed attention I was given for the over, lift and salt generator. Could not be more happy with great products, and top notch personalized service ! (Posted on 12-05-20)
- Working well Review by Chris Clarke
- We have switched over to salt for the hot tub for the same issues as most skin problems for my wife. The normal methods of maintaining the tub was just to harsh this so far seems to be amazing! I did notice that my filter did clog up a little but rinsed out and is in great condition again, more than likely my fault due to overproduction. Time will however tell only being new at this we will see if there is any long term effects to the tub equipment. As for now completely happy and somewhat amazed how easy it is to maintain and how great it smells and feels on the skin!! (Posted on 12-04-09)
- It's great Review by Sam Hadad
A friend mentioned to us that he converted his hot tub to a salt water or salt water generator (works through electrolysis to break up the NaCL, and chlorinate the hot tub). My skin is sensitive to regular chlorinated hot tubs causing me to itch, but swimming in a Salt water pool never bothered me and felt really good on my skin. So, I did some research and found this product by TechniChlor by Controlomatic. It was too good to be true. My husband had to do a little bit of wiring, but easily installed it himself. We watched the youtube video of how to control the settings, and boom...within 24-48 hours, this little unit was producing chlorine on its' own. The benefit for me...I can go in the hot tub and my skin feels great, it does not smell too much of chlorine, and you do not smell when coming out of the tub. Also, your fingers/toes do not wrinkle as much because the salinity is closer to body salinity so with less fluid exchange, it takes longer for your fingers to wrinkle up!
On another note, we will save soooo much money not needing to buy various chemicals for the hot tub and a 40 lb bag of salt is only $5.00! Since you only need a few cups of salt per tub, and with less frequency need to change water, that $5.00 will go a long way. We also spoke to the customer service folks at TechniChlor and they were extremely helpful and kind! We highly recommend this product~~5 stars all the wa (Posted on 11-09-29)